Thursday, November 20, 2008

Take the Time to know What Real Love is...

once upon a time,there waS AN ISLAND WHERE ALL feelings lived
Happiness,Sadness,Knowledge and all others including Love.
One day it was announced to the feelings that the Island would sink.
so they all prepared boats and left.Love was the only one who stayed.
But when love was almost sinking.Love decided to ask help
love cries"help help!!!Who can Help me?"
Love asked to Richness-Richness,can you take me with you???
Richness-No.I can't.There is a lot of gold in my ballon,there is no place here for you$$$$.
Then Love asked to sadness-Sadness let me go with you
Sadness-Oh.....Love,I m so sad that I prefer to go alone.
Then Love asked to Happiness-Happiness,Help me Help me.........
Happiness was so happy so he did not listen when Love call him!
When Love was almost give up asking for help.
Suddenly there was a voice
Come love i will take you
The one who helped Love is an elder. Love became very happy that Love even forgot to ask the elder his name.....
When they arrived on dry land.The elder went on his own way..........
Then love asked knowledge,another elder,the name of the elder who had helped him.
Knowledge says-His name is "Time".
Love asks To knowledge-Time?But why did Time help me??
Knowledge says-Because only Time is capable of understanding how great love is.....
Love-Ohhh!!!!!!!
"Take the Time to know What Real Love is"

No comments: