Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My love is much more worth than your wealth.


A poor boy loves a rich girl. Rich girl is full of proud of her wealth. She used to live life lavishly with her rich friends & spend her money by throwing party and enjoying with them..One day poor boy proposed the girl .He said "I love you my angel..I will love you more than my life and anyone can ..Rich girl replied in anger "how dare you to proposed me ,first see yourself where you stand..Don't go beyond your limits". Poor Boy replied silently..Love gives me dare to proposed you..And My love is much more worth than your wealth.. Rich girl laughed loudly..on him..The poor boy went after saying this "My love is true and I will see you in next time cycle..You will be mine in that time cycle."
One day Girl's father died..The Girls family suffered huge loss..She went to her friends for help..but her rich friends turned down..Now she realizes she wasted her time with fake friends..she don't have any real friends in life..she fall ill..Now she used to live on road side..When Poor boy came to know about that He came and take her to his home and cared her..She became fine..The poor boy said,I still like to love your pretty smile..The Girl replied Now i came to know ..your love is really much more woth than my wealth..My rich friends can't help me...they are really poor..But you are rich enough to provide me care and shelter..Now i want to spent my rest of life in your love..And I know the fact that No one can love me more than you ever in my life..I don't wanna lose this opportunity..I love you my rich boy..
The boy smiled..You are mine in this time cycle..yes i will take care of you rest of my life..

No comments: